- In order to secure the booking 30% deposit payment is required.
- Balance payment (70%) has to be made up to one month prior to the arrival date.
- In case of cancelation up to one month prior to the arrival date, deposit payment shall not be refunded.
- In case of cancelation within one month prior to the arrival date, balance payment shall not be refunded.
- In case of cancelation up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, deposit payment will be refunded.
- In case of cancelation due to travel restrictions due to Covid-19 within 30 days prior to your arrival date, we would be happy to amend your booking dates for a later date (for the same amount of days in the same price range) by giving you credit for your deposit and requesting payment of the remaining balance.
WELCOME TO CHANIA, CRETE,GREECE
The Chania area with its White Mountain backdrop and the Old Town with its famous Venetian constructed harbour has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in Greece. Many monuments and houses can be traced back to the Byzantine, Venetian and Ottoman periods creating a fascinating cultural mix.
Cretan cuisine is based on the quality and freshness of its ingredients, the use of wild herbs and greens, and purity of taste. Its fine olive oil is known as Crete’s liquid gold.
The climate in the area is mild Mediterranean.
Live your myth in Greece – Chania!